| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Island Lake, Mb in November is cold at -8.1 °C (17.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.8 °C (23.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 39.3mm (1.5in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 7:48 long and the longest day is 9:20 long with an average length of 8:30.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Island Lake, Mb, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Island Lake, Mb:
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 526.2 kms (327 miles) NW
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 278.8 kms (173.3 miles) N
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) NW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 478.8 kms (297.5 miles) WNW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) W
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 476.5 kms (296.1 miles) SW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) SSW
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 471.9 kms (293.2 miles) SSW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 504.2 kms (313.3 miles) SSW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 547.3 kms (340.1 miles) S
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 544.2 kms (338.2 miles) N
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 313.8 kms (195 miles) E
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) ESE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) SE
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 314.9 kms (195.7 miles) S
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 455.8 kms (283.2 miles) SSE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 465.6 kms (289.3 miles) SSE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 466 kms (289.6 miles) SSE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 451.8 kms (280.8 miles) S