| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Island Lake, Mb in April is slightly cold at -0.7 °C (30.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.1 °C (19.2 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.2mm (1.1in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 15:01 long with an average length of 14:00.
Weather Trend Graph for April in Island Lake, Mb, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Island Lake, Mb:
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 526.2 kms (327 miles) NW
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 278.8 kms (173.3 miles) N
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) NW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 478.8 kms (297.5 miles) WNW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) W
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 476.5 kms (296.1 miles) SW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) SSW
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 471.9 kms (293.2 miles) SSW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 504.2 kms (313.3 miles) SSW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 547.3 kms (340.1 miles) S
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 544.2 kms (338.2 miles) N
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 313.8 kms (195 miles) E
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) ESE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) SE
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 314.9 kms (195.7 miles) S
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 455.8 kms (283.2 miles) SSE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 465.6 kms (289.3 miles) SSE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 466 kms (289.6 miles) SSE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 451.8 kms (280.8 miles) S